Oct/11

Coming Soon – Fitness First in Kuwait

Posted by Itsallg000d on October 24th, 2011 at 8:55 am

Fitness First is coming to Kuwait by January 2012, i think this would be the first gym franchise in Kuwait. Finally, we are getting something other than burgers.

19 Responses to “Coming Soon – Fitness First in Kuwait”

1. Q8me says:

ee walla….w a5eran ;D

2. Ali says:

wow lovely its my dream place to work

3. MWHSWM says:

Bring them on! LA Fitness, Gold Gym and what have you?!

4. karim says:

Hi every body , any update about the opening of the fitness first and when it will be ? thanks

5. ALI says:

no idea when they will open may bi after ramadan

6. sara says:

hi any news

???
    phone number or exact date for opening

7. Cecilia says:

Fitness First will open on mid of December 2012, at 360 Mall 4th floor. if you have any inquiry please call us at 51195139. The booth is already open at 360 mall, if you will be dropping by at our booth you will have the chance to join on our raffle draw and who knows maybe you will win the 1 year free membership. You will also get the chance to get our pre sale price. See you…

8. rohit shekhar says:

hi i m looking out for job in kuwait fitness first. i hv worked with fitness first india(mumbai) for 4years.
    pl let me knw the procedure.
    thanks.

9. jojit ronquillo says:

Mam/sir,i want to aapply as a gym instructor/fitness trainor in your good fitness first.i saw a ready the post wall of fitness first in salmiya.even i will to be a part of your fitness first/company.im take a gym.when i work in KSA as a crew .then i have a partime job gym instructor in another company.i work in KSA 1999 up to 2003.but im work now as a chef cook in one company here in kuwait.then i readyto release. I hope mam/sir if you hired me,i will do ny best and i support all team….tnx god bless

10. Yolande Gomez says:

I am visiting Kuwait from Perth Western Australia Dec 26 to Jan 23. I teach Body Attack, Body Pump Body Balance and CXWORKS. I would love to teach some classes if you are open for business. I can bring all my qualifications.

• brownsuger says:

First of all welcome to Kuwait hope you like it. second thing is we’re a blog if you want to know if you can work at any fitness center plz try to contact them. if you need help let me know what can i do.

11. Lynjie says:

Hi guys fitness first kuwait is finally open last January 20 2012 if you want some information about membership pls.contact me I’m working there as a membership consultant.we have a very good promotion for the first 200 members.. See yah..

12. binoy says:

i m looking for a job in kuwait fitness first, let me know where your office placed…

13. dear sir.
    i am from sri lanka.i worked in qatara ;gold’s gym’about 7years.2009 gym was closed.then i worked as a personal instructor,with shike family..now i am living in sri lanka,and looking for a job.my experianced good enough to work your company

senaviratna